Oh the joy of family!!! I love that they get to be the subjects of my photos. That way there are more bribary photos for later. How fast time flies......
Ugh how about you update your blog! Hehe I can say that cause I don't have one to keep up on! It's Jess. I just wanted to write and tell Jaedyn CONGRATS on her baptism tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't be there for my mini me :) I'm proud of her. As soon as I get rich(or die tryin) I'll come up more. Love you guys
2 comments:
Very cute! Keep those pictures coming!
Ugh how about you update your blog! Hehe I can say that cause I don't have one to keep up on! It's Jess. I just wanted to write and tell Jaedyn CONGRATS on her baptism tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't be there for my mini me :) I'm proud of her. As soon as I get rich(or die tryin) I'll come up more. Love you guys
Post a Comment