Monday, April 14, 2008

NEW TO THIS!

Okay here it goes.......

I guess since the rest of you are doing it, I will jump on board and go for it. I mean if Kelly can do it then anyone can, right?

Simple note for the first try but I want to make sure that I don't embarass myself or anyone else who reads this. My stories are short, simple and right to the point. Oneday I hope to be a magnificant writer and maybe you will see my blog in the movies. HeHe! I just hope it is a happy ending love story where all of my children are gathered around the Christmas tree singing carols. I hope it's not the one where I am locked up in the funny farm and all of my children have disowned me and live in different countries with their names changed. If you can't tell it is going on midnight and my writing juices are just getting flowing or is it dulling? Well this is good for my first shot at it. My mind will now focus and pay more attention to my days and adventures so that I can write something of more interest in the days, weeks and years to come.

Family. Here's to you!