Well once again it is me who is slacking.I have never really been good at writing in a journal. I did try the other day to put a post up, but I could not get the pictures to load, so I gave up.
We finally got around to doing family pictures (we usually do them in May for Mother's Day,) but this year has been so hectic it seems, that we are just now getting to it. We decided this year that we would do some outdoors pictures in Grandma Walker's backyard. We just used my camera and had a great time! Our every expanding family just doesn't squish well into Kiddie Kandids.

Jaedyn is going into the second grade and is excited to get back into the social aspect of school. She has a lot of friends in her class and is excited to see them after such a long summer.
Graycen starts preschool this year YIPPEE! She is the child that I have waited a long time for school to start. She needs the away from Mom time! Or maybe I need it?!? That will just leave Kamryn and me. Wow! I would have never thought it would be this way......I was always ready for summer, but I guess this proves that we can all change
Randy and I have been busy doing a lot of Dutch oven catering. We have had four large jobs in the month of August. It is so much work though. We love the extra cash that it provides though and look forward to winter when the bookings tend to slow down. I am hoping that this winter we can start on finishing the basement with the little bit that we have left over.
We have some good friends that do funny family pictures each year to show that side of family life. We liked the idea so a few
Well until our next fashionable entrance, this is the latest in the Macari and Co. blog.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! What has happened to those girls? They've done and growed up! Very cute pictures.
p.s. I like the new background!
p.p.s. Tell Holly to get busy and put some pics of that baby on her blog!
K it's your turn to get busy and update. :)
Post a Comment