Sunday, November 16, 2008










HEHE! I am just not very good at this. I guess when you do not have a lot to say, then what do you write? I have tried to come up with things.........but man is it hard. We are getting ready to go camping for Thanksgiving. It should be fun, I will post pictures when we get back.
These are the lastest birthday pictures that I got. Aren't they cute.
I think they did an excellent job at catching each of their personalities. Graycen absolutely kills me with her funky character. Jaedyn is always sweet and innocent. Maddy is the emotional fall flat on the ground type girl. And Kamryn she is the I'm so cute, let me hide my horns......
I love them all so much. Thanks Holly for capturing treasured memories for me.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute pics! And well done on the commentary! Guess you got the Young "not a lot to say" genes like some others of us. I have a lot to say as long as I don't have to say it out loud. How would Holly capture that in a picture?

Heather Hansen said...

Cute pics!!! I am happy to see that you have a blog, now we can stay in touch more. But you do need to add me to your forever fam, especially since I am your fav niece!!!!

sweetsistahsarah said...

Oh what cute photos. Your girls all have darling personalities. It was so good to see you last night. Hope to see again sooner that later.